Buying a BRAND NEW Boncath harp couldn’t be easier – make your dream of owning a harp come true with our Music Finance Facility provided by Moneyway.
Boncath Harp – £2,295
Deposit for Finance – £300 (or more, if you wish)
Balance for Finance – £1,995
36 monthly payments of – £63.88
Interest paid – £304.68 at 9.9%
- Follow the application process with one of our trained Sales Team, either in person or over the phone – this usually takes around 20 minutes to process.
- Provide two forms of identity – UK driving license (both card and counterfoil), Passport, Utility bill dated within last 3 months.
- We use a secure online system to process your application, with an instant decision for acceptance – if your harp purchase application is successful…
- The harp is yours!
The small print:
- This harp purchase facility is only available to permanent UK residents (minimum 3 years).
- Offer open on Boncath purchases ONLY.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over at the date of application.
- Employed or self employed (16 hours or more) or Retired and in receipt of a private or company pension and be 50 years of age or over at the date of application.
- Students (unless employed for 16 hours or more per week), Unemployed and Single House persons WILL NOT be considered for Finance Facilities.
- Credit facility is licensed by The Consumer Credit Act.